As of 30 Jan 2015, this blog will no longer be hosting new entries. Instead, Cliff will be contributing a monthly column to Planning Resource, which you can find here, and developing a new blog, further details of which will follow. Cliff also has his own website which can be found here.
Daily Archives: Wednesday, February 4, 2015
Planning & Regeneration Jobs
- Head of Planning and Development, Ashford Borough Council, Ashford
- Planning Officer (policy), Christchurch and East Dorset Councils, Dorset
- Associate Town Planner / Oxford / 'Top 10' Consultancy, Penguin Recruitment, Oxford
- Planner/Senior Planner, The Planning and Design Practice Ltd, Derby, Derbyshire
- Urban Designer, The Planning and Design Practice Ltd, Derbyshire
Search this blog
- Councils should publish enforcement plans, says watchdog
- Elizabeth House scheme approved by Lambeth for second time
- Developer sumbits plans for 7,000-home Cardiff urban extension
- 240-turbine North Sea offshore wind farm wins secretary of state approval
- Britain has 'masses of room for more people'
- Green belt should not be sacrosanct, says report
- Appeal Court rejects fresh HS2 challenge
- Lords defeat government again on judicial review reforms
- Judge hurts landlord in pocket for flouting planning rules
- Spending cuts 'should not squeeze out good planning'
Latest @CliffHague tweets
agglomeration American Planning Association Chicago China Climate change Commonwealth Association of Planners Commonwealth Secretariat Conservation culture Cyprus economic development ESPON Food security Housing ICLEI India innovation Ireland Latvia localism London Migration Participation planning planning education planning for growth planning in the Commonwealth rapid urbanisation Rapid urbanization regional development Regions Resilience Royal Town Planning Institute RTPI slums State of the Commonwealth's Cities Suburbs sustainable development territorial cohesion tourism UN-Habitat urbanisation urban planning Urban regeneration Water